Monday, October 6, 2008

r a y a


nak duit raya? heh.ni duit my mum suh masuk dlm packets. bukannya bleyh dpt pun. cis

Everyone is busy fuzzing bout their raya experiences. Although this year some of my relatives weren't able to return to kampung, but I do (still do) feel raya this year is better compared to last year. Why? Maybe because this is my last raya here in M'sia. Maybe because I got to spend more time with granny. Maybe cuz i got 'hefty' amount of duit raya. =P But the feeling of emptiness is still there. I do miss my grandpa which passed away several months ago. It was the first ever moment celebrating raya without his presence. Though he is old, I remember my granny wud always make fun of him, which I remember da most. Year to year, one by one left us. Oh I still remember the day when we visited my late bro, Eddy Rozali. It was sunny tho, but I saw mum sitting on a portable chair reciting tahlil with tears running down her cheeks.

Balik kampung sempat lagik g maple a.k.a mamak. =P One thing I love (still love) the most bout dis year's raya is M.A.K.A.N. Seriously I ate a lot. On the first day of raya, I ate cover ntuk 30 days pose. LOL. But I've been missing the kuah kacang and ketupat since the last day of raya 4 da previous year. SENGAL. This year I ate less raya cookies cuz my granny didn't ordered much. My mum did, but she didn't allow us to bring the cookies back to kampung. Been craving the cookies at home 4 a week. Now leyh bantai habis =)

Oh balik raya cam kene ceramah. My granny babbled bout my behaviour. Jahat sgt kah aku? My mother asyik ngadu je bout da whole family. Salah ni la, salah tu la. Duhhh~ Haish, but at least I had the opportunity to express I kene buli ngan abang like da whole year. It's payback time. Even my granny advised mum and dad cuz they love to argue (not serious). Whoa! Before we departed from sg petani, granny said "dgr ckp pak n mak". MENDALAM weyh.

Da whole raya I kuat msg seseorg tu. Dgr citer SIM card dah giler =P Dah r x msg 4 2 days. Worrrrrrrriiiiiiiieeeeeeddddd. Btw sorry guys 4 not sending raya wishes thru sms.

13 comments:

wankhai said...

Dunia ini tempat berteduh, dan dugaan datang tanpa diketahui dan diramal. Ini kerana Tuhan itu bekerja dalam kerahsiaan.

r a y z i n i e said...

gee thanks.
i'll remember that

Anonymous said...

boleh buat ee bm tnpa masalh

ceria seindah suria said...

cewah~
kuat msg ngan sape tuh?

SyaZwan said...

aii ezzat...'sseorang'???

Anonymous said...

ezat...nk duit raya

wankhai said...

rayzinie, amboi2...
kuat bermesej skrg ya kamu~ hehe

r a y z i n i e said...

ee.biaq pi lah aku nak msg sesape pun.haha (^^)

Anonymous said...

hoho~ aku nyer handset tertinggal kt kolej...
neway, ezzat pun ade hak nk bermsg dgn kekasihnya(???)...

r a y z i n i e said...

ayte?
sejak bila aku ada kekasih?
no comment =P

Anonymous said...

mao itu duet raye leyh x? heh~ jgn kedek2 nanti kene tulah kerajaan inderapura.

r a y z i n i e said...

inderapura ke isketamban?

maliQ said...

ezzat!
ko ade blog!
huhu
XD

nyway
selamat hari raya
maaf zahir batin!
=D