
Look at the pic above. I've been missing a lot of sleeps. Ngantuk!!
N everyone is shocked that I'm not returning home this weekend.
Huh. The day is getting near. 30th.
N yet i got a hell lot of work to be completed.
AARRGGHH! I miss home. Xpe. Next week.
OK OK. I dun wanna be a JR. Jom jd SR. =)
xpe. for Pak Lan. [eventhough he's OLD n 'charming']
but sumtimes can be stern. xpa!!
dahdah2. KHIRUL dah marah. kayh later =)
N everyone is shocked that I'm not returning home this weekend.
Huh. The day is getting near. 30th.
N yet i got a hell lot of work to be completed.
AARRGGHH! I miss home. Xpe. Next week.
OK OK. I dun wanna be a JR. Jom jd SR. =)
xpe. for Pak Lan. [eventhough he's OLD n 'charming']
but sumtimes can be stern. xpa!!
dahdah2. KHIRUL dah marah. kayh later =)
p/s : theory of knowledge is a subject where we babble about serious things or events happening in life. =P
4 comments:
weyh balik la barua
all da best!!
hahaha
aku balik!!! yeah.skejap je.xpe =)
Post a Comment