
I am so freaking pissed. Everything turned out to be so messed up today. My motoRAZR V6 is OUT OF SERVICE. You know how mobile phones can affect one's life. It would be hard to get in touch with my friends and family. I am always alone at home. WHAT will happen if something terrible occurs? HAH. Exaggerating. I am bored. I need my phone. Or at least a new one. But dad's been trying to give many excuses to stop me from getting a new one. And the break is ending up soon. How am I supposed to communicate then? Huh~
Apart from my gadgets, I've discovered that I've already messed up (well fucked up I supposed) in my relationships. Well this is merely serious but only Wankhai knows about it. Well I guess I need to be honest then. People seem to view and regard me as a very well nice and kind person (ke aku yg perasan?) but I've broken so many people's heart and done so many bad things that I believed somehow may irritate many individuals. I WANNA APOLOGIZE for my wrongdoings and actions that may directly or indirectly affect your feelings and I hope that I'll be able to be my true self, not my alter-ego or whoever else in life.
Honestly, I don't know what is happening to me today. PMS kah? LOL
I wanna thank my friends that have already been supportive throughout our friendship.
Thank you. XOXO
Apart from my gadgets, I've discovered that I've already messed up (well fucked up I supposed) in my relationships. Well this is merely serious but only Wankhai knows about it. Well I guess I need to be honest then. People seem to view and regard me as a very well nice and kind person (ke aku yg perasan?) but I've broken so many people's heart and done so many bad things that I believed somehow may irritate many individuals. I WANNA APOLOGIZE for my wrongdoings and actions that may directly or indirectly affect your feelings and I hope that I'll be able to be my true self, not my alter-ego or whoever else in life.
Honestly, I don't know what is happening to me today. PMS kah? LOL
I wanna thank my friends that have already been supportive throughout our friendship.
Thank you. XOXO
8 comments:
chill dude! haha
lepak la ezzat...
aku ble je idup xde phone...
God bless thee, for God is merciful and love us.
haha.aku saje je nk jadi emo.
hav u seen me become emotional lebih2?xde kan?
keh3
xsngka ko bleh emo gk ye hehe
xpe2, we'r supporting u
hohooh jgn emo2. tak bek tuk kesihatan. malah menambahkan kedut. haish~ kalo da blaja medic sok bape bykla kedut yg ade kat muke kamu ye. hehhe. ampown!! kidding je.
satu je nak cakap...SIMPATI...tapi SIMPATI kat diri sndiri gak la coz HP sy pown rosak. da kene tanam dalam kubo da pown. haish~
smoge dapat bli phne baru!! walla
new year bapak ko kene bajet bnyk brg lain kot
SHOW ME UR PRADA...X0X0...U KNOW ME...
Post a Comment