
Last Friday I went to KLIA, and it reminded me of several things, which were scary I supposed. Will I be eligible enough to further my studies outside Malaysia? And am I ready enough to head for the future? This is just me being emotional, but the urge to expel the feeling of dissatisfaction of life is there. I took the train and return home from KLIA. I watched a plane taking off into the fresh thin layered air (aiceh). I still remember once when I was a kid, I had been wishing to work as an airsteward/ pilot or yang sewaktu dengannya. Haha. Totally different from what I'm pursuing now. And the moment of decision making has finally arrived. UK, Czech, Poland or India? Which one huh?

Oh! The irp sessions have started since last Tuesday. It has been ok lah I supposed, but kinda boring. And sorry for the obscene word above, but my head is actually turning biol. Astaghfirullah! I shouldn't be complaining! I just hope that I can concentrate and strive for the best! And Alhamdulillah I have among the best irp members, Wani, Bella and Nasyitah. They are so supportive and chill habis! Haha. Ok! Enough there, U should study Ezzat! and so kepada sesapa yg membaca!
4 comments:
czech2!~
=)
irp aku x berhasil =( damnit! weyhhh india laaaaa =D
study2...jgn risau la SE, blehnyerr
bwat semayang Isthikharah... HE knows what's the best for us... ^_^
Post a Comment