Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm touched by his words.

The trip to mamak tonight is totally different. My dad, bro and I la yg pegi. I didn't expect any much conversation tonight cuz everyone is very exhausted with their own work/meetings. Well, there's been an argument between my dad n mum regarding several things psl rumah lama. But they aren't serious. Later when we reached mamak, we sat and he began to not complain, but to convey his thoughts psl renovation rumah. It was nothing at first but I really, deep in my heart, touched by his words.
"Papa dah buat segalanya yg mungkin dah. I've done everything, I've, I've done everything. Banyak dah yg papa spent untuk rumah ni untuk masa depan. Papa bukan muda, dah umuq 54 dah. Esok lusa bila papa dah takdak, at least adalah rumah untuk korang due. Ezrin [my bro], papa masa umuq awak [24] dah kawen dah. Banyak yg papa dah lalui. Teruskanlah usaha masing2 k. Papa skrg duk risau pasal Ezzat ngan Ezrin. Ok? Satgi kan rumah kita ada ni, tu, ada..."
K. Adalah sambungannya. But seriously, mataku dah berair dah sepanjang duk kat mamak tu. Heish. Rase brsemangat! And I don't think I can repay his deeds, as much as he did for our family. Sayang papa!

8 comments:

A.KHAIRUL said...

yeah.. u should appreciate ur dad.. sum people dont even get the chance to have this father-and-son conversation... make him proud!!! Go Ezzat!!!

SyaZwan said...

huhu sayu je aku bace....come on ezzat, prove u can do it!!

ajeem_hazim said...

u have da greatest daddy ever..heheh syukur pd Allah.. n always pray for him... take care of him smpai lah u besar nanti okay??? n prove tht u will achieve what u want Insy Allah amin

Faiz Nadzam said...

criously touched...go for it, man! (go for what?) i mean success in life :)

Anonymous said...

oh i miss my family T_T. sob sob sob.

Anonymous said...

u cn be as greatest as ur dad..
well mybe better than tht..
ur dad has faith on u...
;)

r a y z i n i e said...

to everyone. I really appreciate ur comments, especially for this entry. Love u guys!

Muhammad Hilmi said...

Btol2..sayangilah ayah anda setiap hari!..(bkn iklan vitagen)