Friday, June 5, 2009

Love.Je t'aime.Te Amo.Cinta

Aishiteru (Japanese)
Aku tresno marang sliromu (Javanese)
Mahal kita (Tagalog)
Ti amo (Italian)
Ich liebe Dich (German)
I love U.

HAH. I dunno what I'm doing actually. But these past few days I've been in conversation where some of my friends talked bout their problems with their mates and bout how to express their feelings towards the one they love. Hah. Seems a bit lame but doesn't matter how boring it is (talking bout love, not love itself), love remains as the one that can inspire/help/motivate people (bring something good-lahhh).

The problem that most men, errr should I say 'afraid of' is REJECTION. Some even quit before saying those 3 magic words. Hah, bukan nk jadi Dr Love but I pity those who fail to be with the one that they ponder upon 24/7 [hiperbola]. How hard will it be to gain the trust from kaum2 hawa ni? I know. Mesti dorg kata susah. I agree. Xkan senang cam bukak kulit kacang kot =P. But some people (oh u dun wanna know who they r) said that in attaining love (to start a relationship), both must participate and know to feel bout their soon/not soon to be partner. This is why usually lelaki are SHY and SCARED to ask for the 'approval'. LOL. [aku bukan bajet]

I know that people can change. I do change. How often do we change in our relationship? Before involving in a relationship people can also change. People always wonder where are they placed in their own relationships. Sometimes, to get an answer regarding this situation could take a very long period. Hah. [paragraph ni merepek skit]

But I do hate people who r not confident with themselves and say that they r not eligible enough for somebody. Do we have some kinda grading system in choosing a partner? LOL. Memanglah ada. Hehe [gelak jahat]. But of course why do we need to downgrade ourselves by saying 'aku x hensem' or 'dia suke girls type camni'. Everyone has their own strength and specialty. [aku ni cakap cam confident je, lol]. Actually, what I wanna say here is, belum cuba belum tau, haha.

All in all, aku tatau pe yg aku merepek about, but this is only a small part in the history of relationships. Hanya sekadar renungan, perhaps? Sorry klu ada yg tersinggung.

Have a nice day =)
2 hari before BTN.

3 comments:

wankhai said...

Razini,
kadang kala mereka ini mengada-ngada sahaja.
Sebenarnnya playboy atau playgirl in disguise. Sengaja menanya-nanya bajet innocence.
Tapi ada yang genuine- dan kita pulak rasa malu-malu kucing nak mengajar-ngajar ini kerana kita pun x tahu~

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha dr cintan, maggi telur tak leyh makan. *golek-golek*

duhhh, ape org merepek pagi-pagi buta ni T_T

sile abaikan komen ni.

btw, ske tajuk post ni.menarik-menarik ^^ *clap-clap*

selamat ber-btn hahahahahahahah

Miyn Amin said...

salam.

terusla dgn prinsip 'belum cuba belum tau' tu bcoz guys who r brave enough to try are more special than those who dont.

sng2 buat depan2 terus. tapayah pakai fon ke, text ke, chatting ke. that shows how courageous u r to muster all your guts.

#ckp tu skt mana2 laki fenakuts tu, hihi.