Saje. My current playlist.
Beyonce - Halo
All American Rejects - The Wind Blows
Daughtry - No Surprise
Lily Allen - Not Fair
Shinedown - Second Chance
Kris Allen - No Boundaries
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
Jonas Brothers - Paranoid
Hey Monday - Homecoming
David Archuleta - Touch My Hand
Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Lady Gaga - Love Game
Lenka - The Show
Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up
The Script - Breakeven & We Cry
3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me [new!]
7 comments:
ezzat. do u know that i love ur playlists? lol. u r always up to date. when i need a song i'll coem to u. amir pun blh harap gak. lol
i prefer the adam lambert's version of no boundaries...he3
n hey...dont u love 'the climb'???n 'dont trust me'??? 'halo'??? 'boom boom pow'??? 'i got a feeling'???...
hak3...so many...
oh sume ak suke. HALO is my fav. tapi da cam 4 bulan ak dgr lagu tu. hehehe~ oh nnti ak tmbh.
ray!!!rndu sama kamu!!!
Fakhri, I beg to differ.( Fanatic fan of Kris)
No Boundaries by Kris Allen is much better. It suits his voice rather than Lambert's.Oh,I listen to both versions nonetheless~
Anyway, I love this playlist! Except Paranoid by the "it" Brothers kot.
Feels like tweens. Haha.
Oh.paranoid tu ak men dld je.hehe =)
bro...
x dengar lagu melayu ka?
penangan PPSMI...wakakkaaka
Post a Comment