Hello everyone. I'm doing fine here, and thanks to all who cared bout my whereabouts. Huh, as usual I dunno what to say but I find Mathikere, Bangalore, a very comfortable place to stay, except my apartment is situated just beside to a flyover, railway, shop lots etc. (bising gila). Still, I have so many stuffs to do, that require energy. And oh, I need to collect my residential permit this Tuesday, so nnti boleh on9, psg cable tv, beli moto, wandering around Bangalore dgn senang hati.
Life here starts very early in the morning, but mine starts at 7.40 a.m. At 8 a.m, pegi class (2 km from my house). Actually, MSU-IMS is not that big. Kecik je. It is situated inside a hospital, named M.S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital.
Sini makan senang. Halal food is anywhere. Even the McD and KFC here are halal (but only those situated near M.S Ramaiah, CS). And life here is pretty easy. When u r hungry, u can just call the restaurant, and they'll send your order at no charge (makanan still kene byr la..ish!). Even groceries pun boleh. Although we have to pay Rs 3500 (RM 350) per head per month, we live lavishly. (Hahahaha bykla ko). I'm glad that everything is provided; tv, washing machine, sofas, dapoq stove, katil, tables, heater, doorbell etc. So, cam duk malaysia gak la.
Oh. Skrg tgh smbut Diwali, and I'm so thrilled to see fireworks entering the sky from 8 pm till midnight. Dgn view dr balcony kat tingkat 8 ni, I can see the air filled with colours, exactly like the fireworks used for merdeka celebration. Terbaik!
At night, sejuk. :) 21 degreeeee C. So, the weather acts as a catalyst for me to sleep. Heheh. It's been more than a week now, and I already miss malaysia. Oh, i'm at my friend's house, pinjam laptop dia, and actually mencuri line locals kat sini. So, I have to go. I'll upload some pics for u guys the next time I go online.
And oh, I miss u guys :(
Ezzat Razini Rosli
+919742322518
A803, Divya MSR Gateway,
MSR Main Road,
MSRIT Post,
Bangalore-54
8 comments:
bahgia je hidup ko kat sana rupanya..
btw, asmaa' relaks jer dengar bunyi ktm belakang rumah dia setiap hari..
lagi senang hidup sbb senang nak bergerak kan bila rumah dengan ngan ktm..
haha. lama x dgr cite ko emosah. yeke? sini dorg x gune side mirror tau, gune hon je. so bising gila. haha
rayy!!!wa..da ok ea kt sane??bg la gmbo blk ko!!xpn, gmba2 y best kt sane ke..nk tgk gak environment sane..hehe..mizz u buddy!!
i miss u too shazmin! haha. exrummate sejati. oh nk upload, tp ni slow gile tenet kawan. esok luse bru ak psg tenet kat rumah, later i upload them. :)
weyh rindu duh kat ko. gtau bila ko cuti panjang. nak tgk sama x ngan kitorg.
Salam..weyh Ray..miss u dude..all da best kat sane..eeven x pat massage ko lg..wahaha..nnt kalo cuty habaq mai na..
oh.cuti x pnjg la.de la cuti time december, but x silap de program legenda at manipal.
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jelessssssss
Post a Comment