Sunday, October 4, 2009

havenothinginmindrightnow

I feel nothing. But that's better than feeling sad, right? It's been a while and I dunno what did I do to keep myself busy sampai x update blog for a couple of weeks and YM pn susah org nak cari [haha]. Well I'm doing good.

Semalam, was the day I returned home from the 'mind.blowing.gila.boring.ngantuk.8am till 11pm.4 days' orientation. Then I only have 3 days to pack. Fattah [sr kms] was there last thursday. And I got the chance to see the real deal - Bengaluru. And honestly what I can say is that I have mixed feelings, [but there's no doubt bout it]. And another thing I find it difficult for us nnti is to apply for the residential permit. The seniors said it might take a couple of weeks or maybe a month to apply. Meaning lg 1-2 months then I can sign up for wireless connection. DAMN. And ohh! xnk ckp psl fail. Mahal.

seriously dow, mase orientation duk 20 meter je from mcd.

Dah adalah jugak brg dlm bag. Ingat aku ni pemalas ke? Tunggu masa je nk shopping sane. So Redza silalah ajak aku shopping nnti.

Oh lupe. Happy Bday Redza :D

4 comments:

Faiz Nadzam said...

nini!! akhirnya ko on9 gak setelah menyepi sekian lama. btw, aku dh mula teringat big Mc.

r a y z i n i e said...

haha.ak xdela menyepi, tp kdg2 rase mls nk on9 hahaha.

Syamin said...

sebut mcD aku da lapa...ari2 lalu mcD, kfc..tp...down...sgt mengidam fast food yg x berkhasiat tu...ezzat..postkn aku double cheese burger...

r a y z i n i e said...

aiyo.cane nk post? Sedih je dgr. =(