
I still don't know.
Maybe I still don't know what love is all about.
For u to love me, that's super sweet.
I may be asking too much if I ask u not to stop loving me,
But as a friend maybe?
*sigh.
I wish I could turn back the time.
I wish everything will be normal again.
Maybe I'm the one who is avoiding it,
or maybe someone else.
I still don't know.
Am I a heartbreaker?
Oh I did break ur heart.
So I'm one.
8 comments:
empati.
thats what i felt.
rasanya penah dlm situation gini...
sakit en?
yeah. i hate myself for hurting others.
loving doesnt mean we have to have it..
take it easy ezzat!
tc!
the worst part when apologizing.
takut x dimaafkan.[will i be forgiven?]
bersalah kalau dimaafkan.[ y aku dimaafkan? btol ke?]
but seyesly ezzat it will b better after sometime.
oit..easy my boy..sometimes we can't help it even we tried our best to be in the win-win situation..no one get hurts..
aww u guys sgt phm ngan situasi ni. hehe :) btw thanks. well i hope everything will be better in time.
ray!!b'cinta jum!!!;)
heish kau shazmin. jom aku on je hahahaha.
Post a Comment