Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010




New year has begun but for me it's just the same. It's just another new year. Okay I'm older, so what? I'm not that prepared tho for 2010. Last year left so many bittersweet memories which are precious, yet entertaining. And some are hurtful.


Ahah! Usually I'll be parading my resolutions for new years but kali ni I dunno apa azam for 2010. LOL. [Nak kene hambat ngan pnyapu ka?]. Well I just wanna end Phase I with flying colours. Oh I wanna go Taj Mahal tahun ni jugak!


Okey baik mereka2 si warga kms yg brada di manipal kebanyakannya dislike sy balik ke malaysia. FYI, Malaysia is still Malaysia. The weather is awesome [panas gile]. I met up with Pokjak, Tihi and Wankhai. They're all in good health. Tp x sempat nak meet Khirul. He's at home. I hope everyone's praying for his wellness.
Okey Year End Sale mmg gila kat Malaysia.
Okey xmo comment bout politics.
Okey parents kate apsal balik and I gave no reason.
Okey slmt pulang to those manipalians yg balik M'sia this feb.
Okey resultssssssss. *sigh. I should improve tho. :)
Okey I got only one stuff in my wishlist for 2010, i.e iPhone.
Okey I ain't got much money until the allowance are in.


Okey I should stop. Have a prosperous new year everyone :)

1 comment:

Najakia said...

buy your iPhone
one u have now~ gimme.gimme