Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hilmi, Wankhai and Hilmi. And all tindikan students.

Though this entry may sound like a farewell post, [and I know that some of you guys hate goodbyes], like I care haha. I just wanna thank you guys for everything. I remembered you guys were sighing psl lmbt lagi nak fly, and now it's your turn to fly! Well all the best and I hope Auckland treats u well :)





To all tindikans and TeSLians,
Take care and all the best in your studies.
Dgr cite orientation panjang. Hahaha.

P/s: I just realized that some of my pics went missing. I only got these pics hahaha.

9 comments:

fadzliyah said...

hyung,sekema sggh nama sy.adoi lah.

Faiz Nadzam said...

asal ada gmbar ayed..urggh. xnk ayed di situ. haha

r a y z i n i e said...

i got only that picture in my lappy. haha. gmbr usu x byk hahaha. anyway ko g hntr ke dorg?

Hilmi Majid said...

Oiiii~

Thanks for the wish, and for the ntah bila punya picture. siap black and white lagi.

Tahukah kamu berita best?

before and 11hb pagi: Kamu semua fly 13hb malam
11hb petang: Ok semua tesl kms fly esok.

:D

thanks again

r a y z i n i e said...

haha aku tau. skype ngan wankhai td. btw ur welcome :) tu gmbr tyme mlm nk g btn ke nk g kupas ntah haha. yg kite g karok tu hahaha

Faiz Nadzam said...

ler, ni fly secara mengejut. haha. ksian.

r a y z i n i e said...

haha cam korg (manipal) aritu.

ceria seindah suria said...

thanz ezzat..

Muhammad Hilmi said...

thanx ezat..gmbr tu so sweet..haha