Sunday, June 6, 2010

birthday wishes.

Thank u all for the wishes. It's kinda cool to reunite with friends from all over the world in one night. :) I kinda wish everyday is my bday. And tonite I was really touched by a poem written by one of my old friend, Rasik Ali.
Here it goes;



It’s your birthday time again;

It’s true; there’s no denying,

Another year has come and gone;

You know that I’m not lying.

I want to recall

The adventures we've had,

The friendship we've shared

Through the good times and bad.

We've grown up together

For twenty-one years,

Through dreams and through happiness

Through laughter and through tears.

We dreamed of great riches,

We welcomed good luck

And chocolate ice cream

From the good humor truck.

So for you, the birthday person,

Here’s what I want to say:

I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,

In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.

Have lots of birthday fun!

May your birthday wishes all come true,

Even if you have a ton.

Thanks again guys :)

No comments: